IT Compliance Officer
Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Coventry, Hemel Hempstead, Rugby, Kettering, Banbury, Leamington Spa, St Neots, Corby
A Northampton based energy solution provider is now looking for an IT compliance Officer for a 12 months fixed term contract.
The environment you would join is dynamic and innovative with a great company culture where there are several development opportunities. The company also offers work/life balance as well as private medical insurance, pension and performance related bonuses.
Your responsibilities include ensuring robust IT processes that are fit for purpose and are compliant to the accredited quality. In addition, you would also be the line manager for the IT Compliance Support Officer.
As the IT Compliance officer your day to day responsibilities include:
- The development, implementation and documentation of IT Processes
- Information security based on ISO27001, i.e. develop, implement and the tracking of Information security policies
- Be in charge of the Audit process with 3rd parties; PCI Compliance; Quality assurance for Projects and disaster recovery
- Managing and adding new entries to the risk register
The qualities that we’d look for in you:
- Working experience within an IT information Security, Information Governance or IT compliance role
- Knowledge of the principles and regulations for ISO and PCI
- Sound knowledge of IT Security concepts and Technologies (data loss prevention, firewall, intrusion detection, anti-virus, authentication, access control and third party access management.)
- Working knowledge of information risk analysis
- Ability to mentor and train junior team members, ideally through line management experience
- Stakeholder engagement at various levels.