Information Security Architect
Base Salary up to £65k
25 days holiday plus statutory holiday
6% matched pension contribution
A FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
You will be required to manage relationships with and influence senior stakeholders (both internal and external) and may lead small teams of technical and consulting staff and act as a mentor for more junior members of the Practice.
The key purpose of your role is to design, develop and review new solutions, ensuring that appropriate combinations of security controls are in place to protect our customers’ data and to comply with our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations. This involves you working within the bid teams, delivering quality within tight timescales & budgeted costs. You will influence at all levels within bid and contract teams, producing a variety of verbal and written outputs.
- Security Architecture – Designing and reviewing
- Security input into multidisciplinary bid teams, including security requirements definition, architectural design work, advice and guidance on security issues, costing of security operations, written submissions, supporting with bids within Government sectors.
- Creation of finance models to support new business activities / Costing of Security Controls and having the ability to justify the value and security costs of the bids.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for Cloud, LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls (including Next gen), and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Ensure cross-domain requirements are identified and issues resolved, resulting in the creation of a cohesive Enterprise Security
- Support Solution Architects on security issues.
In return we offer a competitive salary, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the chance to develop your skills and experience in a challenging yet rewarding role.
For immediate consideration please contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37