Information Security Specialist
Location: Cambridge, commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Stevenage, Bedford, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds
Are you a technically hands on Information Security Specialist with a keen interest in Governance and compliance, then this role is for you:
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being the advocate for best practice in information security and information governance
- Develop as well as maintain policies and procedures to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Monitoring compliance of policies and standards such as ISO27001 for both in-house IT and SaaS
- Perform network penetration tests, Vulnerability scans, security audits and risk assessments
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to implement information security and governance policies
- Collaborate with customers to adhere to compliance requirements and coordinate responses to incidents within information security
- Monitor emerging threats and advise stakeholders on the appropriate course of action
You will have:
- Hands on experience in IT and information security, development, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Implementation knowledge of data protection integrity, operating systems and networks, databases and applications
- Experience in operation systems such as Linux and Windows
- The Ability to define and implement security controls in-house and in a SaaS environment
- An understanding of current industry trends and emerging threats
- A knowledge of information security standards
- The ability to make progress with little supervision
My client is a global leader and award winning Software Company who produce software solutions to help the pharma-biotech and healthcare industries. Their software is accessible either through an in-house system or through the cloud. They have retained a start-up dynamic within their organisation and whilst expanding their multicultural environment to the US as well as growing their UK offices.
To be considered, please contact Anna-Louisa at 01908 886 031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org