Information Security Operations Lead
€60-80k package + 8-16% bonus.
Paris, France, (15% travel).
A US based Global supply chain solutions company with over 90,000 employees in 32 countries.
This role will define the Information Security service offering in Europe and ensure that all InfoSec systems are operated with the highest levels of efficiency and quality. The role will be the central point for all incident response and will be heavily involved in the operation of the global Security Operations Centre and associated SIEM systems
- Defining the operation model for security in conjunction with other technical functions.
- Implementation and running of the Information Security CAB.
- Design and implementation of SOC use cases.
- SLA definition and reporting.
- Incident response.
- Management of the forensic investigation process.
- Defining and managing on-call rota.
- Representing InfoSec operations in all relevant projects to ensure successful handover and BAU operation.
- Recommendation of security improvements and coordination with systems owners to implement.
- Working with third-party security service providers to ensure quality of service.
- Developing and monitoring key metrics and reporting on a regular basis including how the defences fared against threats, trends, technology performance indicators, coverage gaps, project reports, incidents, alerts, etc.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience in working with security systems/technologies such as Identity and Access Management Systems, Privileged Identity Management Systems and SIEMs
- Strong understanding of Information Security operations and incident response processes and techniques.
- Understanding of change and release management processes.
- Experience with operation of service desk systems (e.g. ServiceNow) and associated reporting.
- Identifies and resolves problems.
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications and technologies as needed.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analysing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Produces unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations.
- Develops insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results.
- Composes thorough and detailed written technical documentation, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
- Must be fluent in English and French.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Demonstrates follow-up skills.
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
- Minimum 3 years in similar roles.
- Minimum 6 years in Information Security.
- Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, SSCP, SANS, GIAC, CREST, CRISC, CISA, CISM).
- ITIL Practitioner (Preferred).
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Sam Page
01908 88 60 37