Information Security Manager - Northampton - 50-55k + Bonus & Private Health Care
An exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager to join a significant change and transformation programme around digital payments. As the Information Security Manager, you will work in a cutting edge technical environment and report to the Head of Information Security, assisting in the delivery of specific projects and support the corporate vision and service improvements.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security and working as part of the Information Security & IT Risk Management function, the Information Security (IS) Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Information Security for the organisation. Developing and agreeing specific Information Security policies and processes relating to the Infrastructure used within the organisation. The IS Manager is expected to interface with peers in the Technology, Network & Application Services departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation. Furthermore you will be responsible for delivering the key elements and projects of the Information Security Roadmap. You'll have responsibility as the interface to all Projects to ensure Information Security & IT Risk Management is considered and engaged at all points during the project.
Key Skills & Experience
• A recognised professional qualification relevant to the subject matter (such as CISSP)
• Understanding of Information Security principles, standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/2, CMA , DPA )
• Knowledge of Banking and Finance sector desirable, in particular relevant Information Security issues.
• Broad technical knowledge of at least Windows Operating systems and Logical Access architecture including Active Directory.
• Understanding of telecommunications technology, in particular in the context of security (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS)
• Understanding of the application of technology to manage Information Security Risk
• Experience of IT governance, control and assurance frameworks including ITIL and CobiT desirable.
• Experience and track record in delivering Information security projects and enhancements.
• Experience in project management, or sub-project management
For a full job specification, please contact Peter Sanders for immediate consideration.