Information Security & compliance officer - Hertfordshire - £50-55k
Information Security Compliance Officer is required by the UK’s leading provider of utility infrastructure services working with clients in the electricity, gas, water & telecoms sectors. They’re award winning, inclusive and progressive.
Due to a number of major acquisitions, this newly created role will see you join a small, dynamic team responsible for ensuring business policies, procedures and systems are robust. You will proactively review and adjust Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures to ensure company readiness at times of crisis. As well as managing the Audit process for ISO 27001 and 22301. It wouldn't be a job spec today if we didn't mention GDPR compliant. :-)
- Degree or equivalent, professional qualification advantageous e.g. Lead Auditor, CISM, ITIL Service Management, CISSP.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good people engagement skills (experience of working within a matrix organisation essential).
- Experience in supplier/relationship management.
- Experience in Risk management and ability to respond to risks and issues
- Experience auditing 3rd parties.
- Experience within an audit role (Information systems).
- Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic experience of managing ISO27001 and ISO22301 certification.
- Data Protection experience advantageous.
Family Private Healthcare
Car Allowance of £510 per month or applicable car
Bonus – up to 2 months salary
Pension – Matching up to 7% contributions
For a more detailed job specification, please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 today