Information Security & Business Continuity Analyst - 40k + Bonus + Excellent Bens
The Information Security & Business Continuity Analyst, EMEA Region will be accountable for the following main areas:-
• EMEA Business Continuity planning and execution
• Information Security and Controls Program – co-ordination and execution of Corporate risk program requirements
The role will also act as a liaison point for the region with Enterprise Risk and Resilience, as well as Director, Compliance, EMEA, and Director, Compliance.
You will join a growing fintech organisation where you will;
- Work with Director, Compliance, EMEA, EMEA Leadership Team and Line Managers to communicate relevant changes to standards and policy that may affect their area of the business.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Business Continuity planning, testing and monitoring within the region.
- Proactively analyse and identify areas of security risk in EMEA and work with Director, Compliance, EMEA, Line Managers to mitigate risk.
- Proactively monitor business unit activities, processes, and new technology implementations to ensure compliance with the internal Security and Control Standards program, and identify areas of existing or new technology which may not be in compliance with enterprise standards, working with Director, Compliance, EMEA, and the technology 'owners' to either develop appropriate plans for remediation or request an exception to the enterprise standards.
- Provide support for any internal or external audits (for example SSAE16) and assist sales/client management with any client specific security requirements, issues, questionnaires or requests as requested to do so.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Experience in managing Business Continuity programs
• A good understanding of industry best practice in Information Security
• Able to multi-task effectively.
• Highly responsive and proactive
• Excellent analytical skills and ownership of issues resolution.
• Good organisation & planning skills.
• Positive “can do” attitude.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills.
•Good verbal & written communication skills.
•Present a professional and competent image.
For a full job specification please contact Pete Sanders 01908 886033