Information Security Analyst
Commutable from: Oxford, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bicester, Banbury High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Reading, Newbury, Swindon, Gloucester and Cheltenham
Regular shuttle from Didcot Train station for public transport users.
An opportunity through identifi Global for an Information Security Manager to join a global organisation.
As a Global organisation currently going through significant growth they need to continuously maintain and grow their information Security processes and procedures, thus they are looking for an Information Security Manager to be responsible for 1800 staff globally. You would be joining a growing team of 3-4 people.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Create and administer Information Security standards such as ISO27001, ISO27002, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
- Continuously mature security processes, procedures and KPI’s.
- Incident response and information security threat analysis
- Assisting in IT risk collation, assessment and administration.
- Monitor and report on BAU security to the wider group
- Undertaking security audit action analysis, providing appropriate action plans, monitoring and reporting.
- Work with both technical and non-technical teams to ensure adoption and maintenance of Information Security related activities.
- Proactively scope, plan, communicate and co-ordinate the delivery of key information security initiatives across the organisation
- Good understanding of information security standards (I.e. ISO27001/2 and PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge of information risk concepts and practices
- Good understanding of data protection (i.e. GDPR and Data protection Act)
- Understanding technical terms and translate them into business terms
To be considered for this role please send your updated CV to Anna-Louisa Lindberg
01908 886 031