Information Assurance Manager
Salary: 50-60k + 5% bonus + on call
You, as the information Assurance Manager, will be joining this well-established, fast paced telecommunications organisation where you will be exposed to both commercial and government standards. You will be responsible to ensure that everyone can only access the information they are meant to take part of by ensuring that the organisation adheres to standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS as well as enterprise policies and legal requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the ISMS, facilitate the annual Cyber Essentials and ISO27001 recertification
- Be the SME on information Security and Risk management
- PCI-DSS Annual review
- Logging Security risks
You will have:
- A security related certification (CISSP, CISM) and be an ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer.
- Extensive experience with IA standards and PCI-DSS
- Experience of enforcing relevant legislation
- Risk and vulnerability management