Implementation Analyst – Financial Services – Northampton
You’ll be joining this leading financial services organisation as they undergo a huge digital change and business transformation programme.
Reporting in to the Implementation Manager you’ll be heavily involved in each stage of the software release implementation process and will be responsible for preparing and co-coordinating implementation events and post implementation activities.
Each stage consists of but is not limited to;
- Implementation Planning
- Schedule of Events (SoE) Creation & Agreement
- Tracking and Reporting Against Readiness Criteria
- Contingency Planning
- Go / No Go Decisioning
- Command & Control
- SoE Tracking / Co-ordination
- Support for Incident Management
- First Occurrence Verification
- Hypercare Period
- Post Implementation Review
- Lessons Learned
Top Key Skills;
- Good Communicator & Stakeholder Management Skills (both internal and external)
- Team Working
- Co-coordination & Logistical Planning
- Previous Implementation Experience with a proven track record
Based in Northampton the role is offering £375-£425 per day depending on experience and it will be an initial 6 months contract.