HEAD OF SECURITY – CONTRACT ROLE – 3 MONTHS INITIALLY - BRACKNELL
CONTRACT ROLES AT IDENTIFI GLOBAL
£500 A DAY
Head of Security required to manage the company’s security accreditation's, including ISO27001 and PCI DSS compliance, many of which are vital to business operations and many important client services.
The successful candidate will be taking overarching responsibility for a range of fields, including:
- IT Security
- Incident Management
You will have good knowledge of effective implementation of security in all products, services and locations for multiple regions, ensuring that all risks are effectively managed or mitigated.
Become responsible for Business Continuity planning across the global businesses.
Manage all staff working on technology security across the group of businesses and support teams involved in project security at every stage whilst being responsible for ensuring that technology security is effectively resourced in terms of budget and people to effectively manage the local risk.
You will act as the security escalation point within the organisation for all technology security operational issues and maintain internal awareness of security across all departments and positions, and instil a sense of urgency into the implementation of critical security procedures.
- Educated to degree level in computer science-based degree or equivalent.
- A track record of using your network and IT security knowledge to act and be regarded as a thought leader.
- Highly developed skills in relationship management, both between departments and externally.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS v3.1.
- Excellent stakeholder management ability at senior levels.
- Expert knowledge of the project methodology and delivery processes.
- Broad experience of delivering successful projects through virtual teams and suppliers.
- Experience of working in a service operational environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader who supply technology to multiple well-known brands in the UK and beyond.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY TODAY!