Enterprise Security Architect - up to 85k + 20% Bonus + Excellent Bens - Luton
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record, than this FTSE100 company. As an Enterprise Security Architect here you will have a platform to shape the future of their best practice IT design, with security embedded at every level.
Sitting in the Architecture team, you will work with stakeholders within and outside IT, this function’s responsibility is to ensure that a common technical framework is defined and adopted across the organisation.
The Architecture function provides mature, proven and interoperable technologies that meet critical business needs. The Enterprise Architecture team are responsible for establishing and governing best practice IT design. As the Enterprise Security Architect here, you own the IT architecture elements of Information Security strategy and acts as internal consultant to the projects and initiatives involved across all our systems. It provides high level knowledge and expertise of how our systems and infrastructure fit together and a broader context of the external world of IT and eCommerce in general.
Enterprise Security Architect Skills
This role requires a combination of security, IT, people management and leadership skills, and the ability to bridge business and IT issues assimilating the key business requirements that drive the architecture. Being an inspiring and engaging communicator is a key requirement of this role.
You should therefore should be able to or have:
- Acknowledged specialist skills in IT security
- Expertise in technical security components such as cryptography, application, host, and network security
- Knowledge of the information security related legal and regulatory environment within which operates
- Background in securing ‘big data’ services, and/or architecting separation controls in ‘cloud’ systems.
- Skilled in researching the latest security best practices, threats, vulnerabilities and technologies, and helping to disseminate this information to technical audiences.
- Experience operating with a Secure Development Lifecycle practices in large scale organisations.
- A good working knowledge of eCommerce and an understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions
- Have a good appreciation of secure solution architecture, software and solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
- Be confident in presenting technical architecture and strategy to both and IT and business audience.
- Be a business-focussed, creative, innovative pragmatic and positive team player.
This client sits close to the train station and on the Midland Mainline. The client pays 50% train travel, if this is more convenient for you. Otherwise this company is commutable by car from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, North London, Essex. Berkshire, North Surrey.
Competitive base salary
Up to 20% bonus
25 days holiday + BH
BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
Flexible benefits package
Excellent staff travel benefits