We're looking for a highly experienced Enterprise Security Architect for a leading client based in Milton Keynes.
Working closely with the CISO you will provide technical and solution leadership across Cyber Security, ensuring the IT offering supports the delivery of the business objectives.
Duties will include:
- Owning the output of an agreed Cyber Security technology strategy
- Providing strong direction in the development of Cyber Security’s IT agenda, controlling the design authority process for managing approvals at all levels (strategy changes to project level design decisions)
- Managing relationships with key vendors in the technology marketplace as well as those actively engaged within Cyber Security
- Providing deep technical Cyber Security knowledge
- Interface with the Group IS Architecture team as required
- Leading the design of (large / complex) solutions and ensuring design integrity during solution development
To be considered for this role you must have
- Enterprise level security architecture experience
- Strong commercial experience of supporting a variety of technical programmes
- In depth technical knowledge of a wide range of IT systems and technologies.
- Strong, proven experience of creating and implementing Architectural roadmaps
- Experience of working with internal teams and partners to translate business needs into technical designs
- Experience in working with/designing large, complex ICT environments.
- Able to provide practical, effective and innovative technical architecture solutions
- Experience of providing detailed estimates for implementing designs, as required.