Digital Project Manager - Reading
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to support an educational organisation moving from multiple Drupal sites onto a newly designed group wide Kentico website.
You'll work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and then take on full responsibility for the new group website including:
- Ensuring integration with Dynamics and that record systems work effectively. You'll also be responsible for using Dynamics to deliver customer life-cycle lead tracking.
- Overseeing all UAT and other test activities
- Managing content ensuring UX reflects the brand message
- Working closely with developers to identify and fix bugs
- Leading ongoing development of processes and procedures to ensure all course and product information is correctly and accurately added to the new site.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal and external microsites
- Successful record of delivering website projects
- Experience of developing a CRM for Marketing teams
- Project Management
- CMS: Kentico, Drupal, Wordpress
Initial 3 month contract based in Reading.