Digital Designer (Product Innovation) - Leeds - 25-35k + Bens
You will be working for a leading UK based brand who have created a global leader in automotive software and data, covering all aspects of vehicle risk and asset management across vehicle ownership lifecycles. You will assist in delivering extraordinary growth through ROI based value propositions, smart digital solutions and the most comprehensive, accurate and timely global automotive connected data. Sound interesting? No...? Read on.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to help visualise and design the growing range innovative products, as well as enhance an already established portfolio.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, you will join the passionate (and some would say cool) Product and Innovation team of c. 12 product and user experience professionals.
With a central Leeds office location (newly refurbished to facilitate our agile ways of working) and close to the train station, this is an excellent opportunity for someone that is passionate about taking initial concepts and creating prototypes and final visuals that deliver a first class user experience.
If you have a mixture of the following skills please get in touch (if you have a portfolio include that to), it could be that one you've been looking for;
• Strong responsive design skills in a range of digital aspects including web, app, UI and UX
• Strong wire-framing and prototyping skills
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping software such as Balsamiq
• A good understanding of HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of responsive frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
• Knowledge of HTML emails and best practices
• Keeping up to date with the latest digital trends
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong communication skills across multiple concurrent work streams
• Adaptable and flexible to meet workload demands
• An active interest in UI, UX and general design
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a proactive approach to work
Click now (subliminal message)