Deputy Shift Lead
Up to £28k + Shift allowance, (£34k total package)
Our client are a market leader in Banking Solutions.
You will be based in Northampton and the working hours will be rotating 12 hour day / night shift covering a 24/7 operating window, (4 on 3 off pattern).
Purpose of the Role:
The Deputy Shift Leader role is to assist the Shift Leader with the successful running of an IT Command Centre Team ensuring that service and Service Level Agreements are maintained.
Also ensuring that operating, procedures, reporting and documentation are carried out and maintained to the agreed standards, both by themselves and the team as a whole. They will deputise for the shift leader as and when required by covering all shift leader and duty incident manager duties and perform the Analyst role by operating to the agreed standards.
They ensure that IT Command Centre deliver an excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients. This is a shift based role and includes acting as an out of hour’s service desk.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deputise for the Shift Leader role as and when required
- Either manage all incidents to conclusion or escalate as appropriate
- Maintain and improve operating practices on the team
- Play an active part in the development and training of others
- Carry out Incident Management and escalation to required standards
- Continually review procedures and documentation, suggesting improvements where appropriate
- To be a point of contact for Management, service delivery and support teams as required
- Produce and distribute all necessary reports
- Plan, monitor and allocate workloads, ensuring adequate cover is provided by the shift at all times
- Operate system job schedules using BMC Control M, Metalogic Supervisor and other scheduling products.
- Repair schedule issues where necessary.
- Operate systems using run sheets and other documented processes/procedures.
- Assist planning for any changes which will involve IT Command Centre or affect service.
- Create innovative ideas to improve the way IT Command Centre runs.
For a confidential chat and more information about the role please contact Sam Page
01908 88 60 37