Cyber Security Technical Author (NATO SECRET clearance). Required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
In this role you will take responsibility for the development, writing of technical guides or policy supporting CIS (Communication and Information Systems) security across a large-sized organization. You will be able to communicate computer and network security requirements to a large and varying audience.
Activities to be performed:
- Review and improve the organizational quality of documentation and products as related to cyber security activities.
- Assist in developing documentation and guides for the implementation of new capabilities.
- Write reports on cyber security activities, which includes monthly or quarterly reports that outline incidents, trends and recent cyber security activities.
- Develop documents critical to business continuity, which include disaster recovery and continuity of operations plans.
- Conduct policy reviews as directed, ensuring that organizational guidance with respect to CIS Security is appropriately reflected.
- Write CIS (Communication and Information Systems) Security policy, impacting a large and diverse organization.
- Write articles educating users on the principles of CIS Security and end user device security.
- Applies ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 standards to written documents
In this role, you will have experience in CIS Security, which includes, but not limited to, business continuity, computer forensics, network security, incident management, end user device security guidance, and training/new equipment implementation guides.
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).