Cyber Security Policy and Accreditation Specialist (NATO Cleared)
Cyber Security Policy and Accreditation Specialist (NATO Cleared) is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
You will be supporting the development and maintenance of technical cyber security NATO Directives and Guidance documents, and review of Cyber Security/Information Assurance/Cyber Defence related documentation.
Activities to be performed:
- Develops security accreditation strategies and provides guidance and support on security accreditation and re-accreditation activities.
- Reviews and provides technical assessment of the security-related documentation, required in the accreditation process.
- Reviews cyber security overarching (high level) architectures and target architectures ensuring compliance to security policies and architectural coherence among projects and systems
Ideally, you will have the following skills, competencies and toolset knowledge:
- Knowledge of NATO and other International Cyber Security Policies and Directives
- Familiar with the application of risk assessment methodologies
- Experience with assessment of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and application of risk management
- Experience with high level IT security architectures and policy compliance
- Able to write policies and draft assessment reports scoped to a wide range of audiences [e.g., technical, non-technical, executive level, military, political] as required.
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).