Cyber Security Events Analyst – NATO Cleared
Cyber Security Events Analyst – NATO Cleared is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
As the Cyber Security Events Analyst, you will have the ability to detect, identify and analyze cyber-related events across a number of sources, identifying possible threats and taking appropriate action.
Activities to be performed:
- Analysis and handling of network security or other cyber security related events
- Security event management and analysis, especially with the configuration, operation, troubleshooting, and management of ArcSight products
- Management, use and analysis of events from Network Based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)
- Management, use and analysis of events from Host Based Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS)
- Knowledge in the use of a variety of Security Event generating sources (e.g... Firewalls, IDS, Routers, Security Appliances)
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of network security appliances and networking devices and associated management software
- Operate both normal working days and on 24x7 shifts
You will have experience of working with ArcSight products
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).