Cloud Transformation Consultant
Location - London, SE1
Do you want to make a difference in one of the world's leading IT services companies? This business offers a career that combines the independence of working in a small entrepreneurial environment with the depth of resources of a Fortune 500 technology company.
With the recent launch of the Enterprise Cloud Services Practice, this company continue to invest in new technologies to stay in the foreground of technology innovations that solve business challenges.
You will be responsible for supporting sales and delivery of Infrastructure and Cloud solutions within the UKI but also across EMEA. As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant you will be expected to participate in pre-sales business development, lead and deliver on consulting projects and contribute to the overall development of the Practice.
The role will focus on leading and delivering technology transformation elements of an engagement.
As a cloud technologist, you will have experience is:
- Datacentre infrastructure/Cloud architectural skills
- Designing and specifying a project for transition from one DC to another (e.g. DC – Private Cloud etc.)
- Providing High Level and Low Level Design Documentation.
- Carrying out analysis work on an existing estates from an infrastructure and application basis, typically using analysis tools for auditing the environment.
- Structured approach to problem solving and solution design.
Ideally, if you have architectural knowledge of Amazon Web Services /Azure this would be an added benefit, even more suited will be candidates who have designed or been involved in the implementation of private/provider/public (hybrid) cloud solutions.
A full and comprehensive specification is available