Cloud Security Architect – Complex Solutions, High Profile Projects, Time to do it.
Due to continued growth, this leading ISP are UK-based experts in enterprise integration, public cloud architecture and digital transformation based in Ipswich or London that offers its employees continuous training and development, and an excellent work life balance.
Here you will find
- Unique mix of communication integration and cloud integration skills.
- Lots of exciting opportunity to progress towards.
- Lots of support.
- Lots of great people with different backgrounds.
The Position: We’re looking for a Cloud Security Architect with experience of designing and delivering solutions into AWS and Azure as well as hybrid cloud, and certified or experienced in following the principals of one or more standard architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, BCS etc. You will have a broad technical background and previous experience in lead roles in security on major application development or systems integration projects.
The pay range they’re offering is 70-80k depending on experience. They also offer and excellent bonus scheme and generous benefits package.
The Location: Based in Ipswich Suffolk or Central London.
Why Should You Apply?
- You’re tired of a workaholic culture
- Better work life balance with limited travel.
- Ongoing training and development (including certifications)
- Established team, no revolving door
- Excellent internal opportunities.
- Achievable bonus scheme.
For a more detailed job description please contact Jonny Duggan today.