Cloud Security Architect - London - £550-600 - 6 Months - January Start Immediate Interviews
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review high-level design documentation. Assess risks, determine attack surface and suggest improvements drawing on security best practice.
- Hands-on security assessments of the beta solution.
- Advising on code reviews and penetration tests.
- Facilitate and manage between internal and external senior managers and developers.
- Augmentation of security-enforcing capabilities: IDS/IPS, logging and network isolation.
- Train and mentor peers to share security knowledge throughout the business, particularly with regard to low-level implementation detail.
- To review and advise on various COTS products, and integration of these systems.
- Ability to navigate managed cloud services (particularly within an Azure virtual environment) and ideally have firm understanding with .NET & Java.
- E-commerce web and mobile platforms design and implementation.
- Ensure that components are signed-off for security purposes prior to implementation.
- Produce quality, detailed written work for presentation.
For immediate consideration please contact Pete Sanders