Chief/Principal Security Architect - (SOC)
London & MOD Corsham
£650-750 per day
My Fortune 100 client are looking for an experienced seasoned Chief/Principal Security Architect with customer facing SOC design and implementation experience.
This role is situated within the UK Services division. Working with government and critical national infrastructure clients, they provide solutions to protect and enhance the connected world effectively and proportionately.
- You will be responsible for implementing the next generation SOC with top-tier Government clients within the UK Services division.
- You will engage with the customer to understand their requirements and design solutions to meet their needs based on the proven designs and blueprints of solutions.
- You will also lead the design, adaptation and delivery of the target operating model for security operations centres, leading and participating in the team delivering business processes and training to the customer.
- You will help build the delivery capability by documenting the delivery process, feeding back lessons learned and establishing best practices and repeatable processes.
- You will work with sales executives, technical project managers, engineers, solution architects, as well as the end-customer.
- You will develop an in-depth technical understanding of SOCs and security monitoring including the capabilities and applications, and will build excellent relationships with the customer, such that they see you as the SME and their primary point-of-contact for all significant matters.
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent verbal / written communication and client-facing skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to independently manage multiple delivery projects concurrently with at least 5 years delivery experience.
- Detail-oriented approach.
- Cyber Security domain experience and experience in design, delivery and/or operation of Security Operations Centres for at least 2 years
- Awareness of Cyber Security Monitoring product landscape including SIEM and Analytics
- Referenceable experience of performing similar roles in large solution design and delivery including customer facing leadership and management
- Infrastructure administration (server hardware and networking installation / configuration) (certifications desirable but not required)
- Service Design and involvement in creation of service artefacts such as Concept of Operations or Service Delivery Management Plans
For more information please contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37