Senior Change & Release Manager required to work for a global SaaS/cloud-enabled service provider - Could this be you?65-75k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Hertfordshire/North London)
The Change, Release and Incident/Problem Manager will act as the change and release authority and will be responsible for controlling changes to all Configuration Items (CI’s) within the Live and Test environment for this leading cloud-enabled customer and business solutions provider.
As the Change & Release Manager, you will continually look to improve the change & release management policies and processes and ensure adherence to this plan in line with internal compliance, operations and service management requirements.
You'll look at the Incident/Problem management activity also, but this will be focused on minimising incidence occurrence through proactive problem management and identifying root cause, and implementation of permanent fixes.
A typical day could see you reviewing changes, handling incidents, support a release and sitting in an Audit demonstrating that the teams follow the process.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can handle multiple streams of work and successfully manage their own time.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience working in an operational role
- Experience working in a Change, Release and Problem Management role
- Experience leading a team of technical personnel
- Experience working in a Service Management role focusing on Change, Release, Incident and Problem Management
- Excellent knowledge of the ITIL Framework, and must be at least certified to ITIL foundation (V3) level. Any service lifecycle module qualifications will be a plus
- Experience in managing a major release
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and/or PCI DSS controls (highly desirable)
- Technical knowledge of Linux/Unix, Oracle, Cisco server platform, Backup and recovery, Windows Server and Desktop to aid in incident/problem management
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
For more information please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033