Centrify Authentication Sr. Engineer - Livingston, NJ or Fort Worth, Tx - 12 month contracts - Top rates offered.
Multiple Centrify Engineers required for long term contracts with a leading IT solutions provider, to work on a major insurance project they have just won.
Key skills & experience
• Install and implement Centrify agents in UNIX
• Work with Vendor Centrify to design and develop Centify AD bridging agents and the AD OU design
• Installation and deployment of CA eTrust (Optional)
• Involved in LDAP migration
• System programming experience in one or more Linux or UNIX systems
• In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: directory service, LDAP, Kerberos, authentication mechanisms (e.g. Single sign-on), relational database
• Experience on scripting languages such as Python, Perl
• C++ and/or C programming languages-Optional
• Experiences with IAM administration, provisioning, access governance, privileged access management, and multi-factor authentication
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex authentication, authorization and integration problems
1. Identity Access Management
2. Centrify implementation
6. PAM (Privileged Access management)
• eTrust Access Control
• Script (Pearl,Python)
• MS SQL-Optional
Livingston, NJ or Fort Worth, Tx
ASAP - Interviews offered this week and immediate starts available. Will wait for the right people.
For immediate consideration, please contact Peter Sanders