Business Systems Project Manager (Manufacturing / ERP)
Location – Rugeley, Staffordshire
Salary up to £55k (DOE)
A Project Manager (experienced in Enterprise Resource Planning systems within manufacturing) based in Rugeley is required for an immediate start to join this globally recognised business who thrive on growth. Right now, the company is flourishing. They are expanding internationally and they have lots of fresh opportunities and challenges waiting for you.
This exciting opportunity will require you to work within the project management teams, defining and owning the delivery of project task, ensuring that compliance is meet through business controls and governance.
Ultimately you will be leading the implementation of systems and contributing to the success of system based projects and supporting the development of key users within the project. You will also be a successful facilitator of business change and will work with the teams to ensure continuous improvement of the systems.
- Work with the Group team to ensure fulfilment of project control documents and processes. Develop a network of “Specialist” and “Key users” within the business unit, resulting in a local team that can support and drive systems from a functional level.
- Work closely with the functional departments and external system providers to ensure conformance to project specifications.
- Support the continuous improvement of business processes ensuring alignment across all impacted departments and business units.
- Facilitate the creation and updating of both business system process flows and departmental procedures/work instructions, in conjunction with Group IS and business key users.
- Ensure all changes within the business systems are documented and controlled.
Essentially you will have relevant experience within the manufacturing industry, confident in Root cause analysis and hold a Prince2 qualification.
For immediate consideration then please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor on 01908 886035 or 07917 180753