Business Analyst required to join a leading publishing organisation on an initial 2 month contract (good chance of extension).
Start early May so would suit someone immediately available or those finishing a contract soon.
Scope of Work:
Finance Reporting & Forecast requirements and data analysis:
- Capture business requirements using interviews, document analysis, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identification of systems in scope
- Engage with software vendor(s) to map business requirements to system functionality
- Drive and challenge stakeholders on their assumptions of how their processes can be improved
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles
- Analytical – accurate and precise in depth analysis
- Can take large data sets and translate the results
- Ability to interpret complex information in a simplified visually form
- Result driven, strong self-starter who can utilise their own enthusiasm and intellectual energy to quickly engage and influence
- Strong communication skills with ranging stake holders from business and technology
- Previous experience with Adaptive Insights; particularly the Adaptive Planning and Adaptive Reporting modules
- Previous experience in Publishing