We are looking for a contract Business Analyst to work within an ERP replacement programme.
The client are implementing a new group wide ERP which is due to go live in Q2 and significant work is still outstanding across business change management, interfaces development and testing, and roles and accesses workstream.
As the programme Business Analyst you will assist the implementation across all three areas.
Business Change Management:
- Continue engagement with Change Champions' network that is serving as the first-line of support for affected end users.
- Support in on-boarding new Change Champion network through arranging logistics, creating presentations and workshop material.
- Engage with the end users and contribute to developing support material and job-aids that are specific to the client's ways of working
- Liaise with the central training and communication team and the business stakeholders to co-ordinate refresher training.
- Monitor the questions from approx. 1000 end users and help liaise appropriate answers.
- Contribute to the overall Business Change strategy through stakeholder engagement, carrying out fact finding exercises, mapping business processes and highlighting impacts.
- Contribute to the development of a dashboard for all the system interfaces between group upstream systems and ERP. The dashboard will include details such as the scope of the interface, data flow requirements, quality checks in the data transmission, and aiding business process for the interfaces to work.
- Socialise the clients interface dashboard with key business representatives and ensure that these meet the requirements and captures any issues with each of the interface.
- Help gather scenarios to test the interfaces with.
- Contribute to arranging necessary workshops and dry-run sessions involving all the required parties to validate interfaces
Roles and Accesses workstream:
- Perform a gap analysis of the SAP roles and accesses of employees, who access SAP and Coda either through direct access or through bolt-on reporting tools.
- Contribute to the change impact and readiness exercises.
- Contribute to the development of any communication, engagement and training material to facilitate the transition to new Roles and Accesses.
You will be a strong Business Analyst with experience of ERP implementations across large scale organisations, be a great communicator who can deal with multiple issues in a calm and professional manner.
Great role, initial 2 month contract with chance of extension.