Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Central London
Based in central London, my client is one of the most iconic UK charities, who are a premium brand and who do some incredible work.
They are going through an exciting 3 year digital transformation. The IT team are expanding and the next 6-12 months are stacked with a number IT projects big and small.
Due to this growth they are looking for an up and coming Business Analyst from a IT background to support their mission through leading the business analysis for Business As Usual change, as well as supporting IT development projects to help deliver strategic goals at a time of significant growth for the organisation.
You will be supporting the development of systems and tools which deliver excellence for the business & supplier base as well as gathering effective ways of working for the whole of the business.
As the Business Analyst you will also be expected to work closely with other members of the IT Development Team, detailing the business requirements for all BAU change and many IT development projects.
You will need to have key relationships with business stake holders, including senior members of staff, and many departments across the trust.
Naturally you will be analytical, with excellent communications skills and a willingness to learn, listen and develop. You will motivate those around you and have excellent people skills with some Project Management and Project Lifecycle experience.
Skill Set looks like this…
- Requirements Elicitation Techniques
- Requirements Analysis Techniques
- Requirements Documentation Techniques
- Constructing Business Process Models
- Reading Technical Models (including at a minimum data models and state models)
- Reading Technical Documentation
- Reading and constructing project plans
- Familiar with software project lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile
- Familiar with project kick off activities including project scoping, and business case definition
- Communications – written, verbal and experience of making presentations to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and able to relate to a wide range of people.
- Conceptual thinking, able to understand the underlying issues in complex problems
- Self-managing and multi-tasking
- Microsoft Office specifically Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Excel.
This is genuinely the chance to work for an outstanding organisation, and the opportunity to work with some incredible mentors who will help develop, mould and mentor you into being an exceptional Business Analyst within IT.
Please contact for an informal chat or share your CV and I'll call you straight back - Gary Fay on 01908 886036 or email@example.com