Business Analyst - Edinburgh - £380 a day 3 Months Initially
Required for an EPOS market Leader.
Must be a self starter and definitely able to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be working on a time sensitive project and have an excellent BA background with knowledge within:-
• IT software and systems projects
• Experience within Leisure and Hospitality is a plus!
• Knowledge and application of development methodologies; UML (Activity Diagrams and Use Cases), RAD and Agile.
• Experienced in process, data and infrastructure requirements analysis.
• Producing structured definitions of functionality and process design.
• Contributing to development and execution of a significant portion of a system test.
• Business and systems analysis – identifying, documenting, prioritising and presenting business requirements and translating them for IT purposes.
• Managing workshops, presenting and gaining acceptance of solutions
• Systems and software development – analysis of requirements, and development of solutions.
This is an urgent and immediate opportunity so please APPLY NOW!
|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Jason Horwood|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available