ArcSight Implementation Consultant – Uxbridge – 6 months initially
This is an excellent opportunity for an ArcSight Consultant to be involved on professional services engagements to support the requirements gathering, deployment, configuration, integration and tuning for ArcSight SIEM Software and appliances as well as other SIEM technologies as required.
- Perform use case development, SIEM architecture, design, and capacity planning
- Deploy ESM, Loggers, Smart Connectors, Flex Connectors.
- Perform ArcSight and other SIEM platform performance health checks, tuning and optimization.
- Integrate log sources into ArcSight and other SIEM technologies.
- Performing content and filter development to identify data, and events of interest.
- Configure standard and custom alerting, correlation and notifications.
- Develop standard and custom reports to support customer requirements, including compliance-driven reporting.
- Provide quality knowledge transfer documentation and training for customers.
- Strong knowledge of SIEM functional and design concepts across entire information management lifecycle.
- Hands-on deployment and configuration experience with ArcSight components within medium and large enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience to support the listed candidate responsibilities.
- Strongly preferred but not essential vendor certifications:
- ArcSight ESM Security Analyst and/or ArcSight ESM Integrator/Administrator
- Linux and enterprise systems (Hardware) administration with a security focus
- Knowledge of Splunk and QRadar would be an asset
Industry information security certifications an asset but not essential:
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, C|CISO
- CISSP, SANS/GIAC
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on ArcSight deployment and integration experience.
- Minimum 3 years in information technology industry.
- Minimum3 years focus in information security.