Application Deployment Analyst
Are you experienced in Windows applications, their development, deployment and support? Would you want to join a leading financial services organisation in Northampton? Then continue to read as this might very well be your new role.
As the Application Support Analyst your responsibilities will include the deployment and support of applications, support the end to end development and deployment processes as well as deliver project support.
Roles and responsibilities of an Application Support Analyst:
- Oversee the technical environment
- Ensuring compliance to application development, deployment and change processes.
- Effective change implementation to follow timescales and quality
- Supply subject matter expertise regarding applications and technologies supported and relevant processes
- Review and maintain project documentation, using resource demand planning tools to prioritise projects
- Manage and plan the release of applications, fix releases through the lifecycle and focus on service quality and cost reduction.
- Identify risks for project and the team
- Administrative and reporting tasks
These are just a few of the skills that you would require for the role:
- Do you hold ITIL V3 Foundation or have you worked in an ITIL V3 Environment?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and T-SQL?
- Do you have experience in release deployment and process building?
- Do you have a good knowledge of end to end development lifecycle?
- Are you experienced with application configuration, release management and application deployment?
- Have you utilised BMC Remedy and/or Microsoft Team Foundation Servers (TFS)?
If you are intrigued and want to find out more about the role, apply or give me a call 01908 - 886 - 031
Don’t forget to send me your CV!