Our client are looking for an experienced Wintel Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will work to assist in the configuration of core services for the client and also provide 3rd line support as required. Examples of day to day tasks includes:
- Installation of new Baselines according to Configuration and Control Board Decisions.Monitoring and Management of Core Services on Deployed Assets
- Assure security hardening based on security settings and group policies
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Core Services installed on DCIS Assets.Liaise with Agency's Centralised Service Desk for incident, problem and change management
- Any required system documentation will be included as part of tasking provided to Contractor's personnel,and shall be delivered to NCf Agency in electronic format
- Contractor may need to travel in order to perform his duties. Although locations may vary, they include Brunssum and THe Hague in the Netherlands.
- 3+ years of proven experience in management of Core Services of large Enterprise or Organization
- Knowledge of entire Microsoft Operating system product line administration. with focus on Windows 7 as client operating systems
- Managing ONS Domains and ONS Resolution on Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 R2
- Deep knowledge of implementing and administering large Active Directory (AD) environments
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server Products such as: Windows Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V (Windows 2008 R2 & Windows 2012 R2), Exchange Server 20106
- Good knowledge of creating and managing AD Group Policies.
- Experience of Windows Administration and relevant certifications; e.g. MCITP.
- Experience in troubleshooting client OS and client software problems
- Experîence in Application Provisioning technologies
- Good knowledge of managing and configuring McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.1.3 and above
- Installation and administration of Vmware VSphere v5.5 and above
- Experience in Deployable CIS, core services level 3 support
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)