Windows Server Engineer - SC Cleared
6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
Windows Server Engineer - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Windows Server Engineer to join a leading central government body on an initial 6 month engagement. Due to the nature of this position a current and valid SC Clearance is required in order to be considered for the position. In the position of Windows Server Engineer you will be tasked with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities to include deployment and administration of PKI architecture, performance monitoring and logging coupled with a strong understanding and proven experience of Active Directory administration and VMware 6.5.
The position of Windows Server Engineer requires an individual with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously in order to deliver on the project work stream.
Skills and experience required for the position of Windows Server Engineer - SC Cleared:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 -2016 deployment, both GUI and Core.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Administration.
- Strong understanding and proven use of Vmware 6.5, vSAN, Configurations, upgrades and maintenance.
- Good understanding of ADFS, Identity management.
- Good understanding of PKI architecture, Deployment and Administration.
- Excellent Documentation and ITIL understanding practices.
- WSUS Patching.
- Logging and performance monitoring.
- Good understanding of SQL Server 2016-17.
- Good/Excellent PowerShell Skills.
- DFS Share Administration and Configuration.
- Good understanding and worked on Multi Domain Infrastructure.