Our client has become a pioneer in imaging and information technology, they've become a global presence known for innovation in healthcare, graphic arts, optical devices, highly functional materials and other high-tech areas.
They are looking for a UK National Sales Manager who ideally has knowledge of non-destructive testing products; X-ray products or Radiography.
You will be increasing business with existing customers across their industrial Products Division product range while developing revenue growth with new customers and new areas of business.
- Strategic business planning as part of IPD team. Setting and achieving the sales plan in line with the Divisional Budget.
- Be fully aware of IPD products and services and their relevance to customer needs in the region.
- Use regional knowledge to inform IPD business of strategic product and service requirements.
- Monitoring monthly sales trends to existing customers and analysing the difference between reality and expectations; making a forecast and plan to fulfil any gap.
- Negotiating and implementing commercial contracts along with all associated pricing and business risk planning.
- Work with the relevant Product Managers in Europe to answer detailed customer queries.
- Continually explore and drive new business opportunities within the accounts.
- New customer development, allocation of time to look for new opportunities from all our current customers as well as in new or emerging sectors.
- Develop a good understanding of the account and market structure.
- Regular business reporting of each Product sales, Market trend and Competitor action.
- Regular audit of the account receivables, ensuring Fujifilm are being paid and on time. Investigating any overdue invoices or unadvised deductions.
You will have proven experience of managing a UK/large Regional territory, ideally with current/recent knowledge of non-destructive testing products. With a proven track-record in B2B sales you will be highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity.
This role will be homebased and will cover the whole of the UK, you will have access to good road networks.
In return they are offering a basic salary to £50,000 with a 20% Performance Bonus. Company car/Car Allowance, Private Medical Cover, generous employer pension contrition and holiday allowance.