UI/UX Developer - London - 3 months contract
An exciting Software as a Service company creating enterprise software used by 33,000+ people globally. They provides a secure, global cloud platform marketing teams use to rapidly expand services across channels and launch into new markets.
In a highly collaborative working environment their clients benefit from the best practices evolved from their work with many of the world’s largest banks, retailers, agencies, and outsource service providers. The Platform is the result of 15 years and $18 million in continuous product innovation.
Location – London – more than beautiful, shared office spaces with the latest technology included. A place you join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. A place where we’re redefining success measured by personal fulfilment, not just the bottom line.
- Excellent skills in interface design
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX design and best practices
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Competent with an IDE of your choice such as Atom, Visual Studio Code, Adobe Dreamweaver, IntelliJ IDEA…
- Be adaptable to new technologies and techniques
- 4+ years of experience front-end (client side) web development using:
- Bootstrap 3 / Bootstrap 4
- Experience building responsive web templates.
- Cross-browser and device compatibility (We support the last 2 versions of most browsers)
- Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- Ability to write quality, maintainable and performant code
- Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation
- UX Prototyping (Adobe XD / Sketch)
- Site Optimisation
- Experience with templating systems (Twig)
- Experience with JIRA
- Browser testing
- Responsive layout testing
- Design and implement new UI & UX components
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified issues
- Recommend improvements to processes
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more then please call the office.