Training and Events Manager - Information Security
3 months initial contract
Competitive rates available
Training and Events Manager - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Training and Events Manager with in depth experience within Information Security. The role of Training and Events Manager is situated within an already established Information Security environment inside a market leading organisation based in Hertfordshire. The position of Training and events manager requires an individual that is driven to dedicated to go beyond expectations and provide some in depth research and innovation into Information Security in order to deliver Events and Training to large scale numbers both internally and externally. Within the position of Training and Events Manager you will be tasked with engaging with technical Information security professionals in order to ensure that this organisation is always at the fore front of innovation within its Information Security environment.
Skills and experience required for the position of Training and Events Manager:
- Exceptional organisational and event management skills.
- Working in a technology environment.
- Writing and/or managing the distribution of e-learning content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
- Prioritising and decision making skills.
- Cyber Security / Information Security industry experience
- A positive mentality with a driven mentality
- Must be able to be onsite 5 days per week in Hertfordshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced training and events manager to join a market leading organisation based in Hertfordshire