One of the World's leading consumer brands is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for an inital 12 month fixed term contract, this role will be based from their UK head office in Bedford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing marketing management for one of their key brands and trade marketing for their retail partners. Providing content for trade partners, coordination of communication activity and supporting the Group Marketing Manager on overall marketing budgeting and project management.
- Coordination of communication and media activities (third party advertisers, media buying agencies, PR, influencer/blogger activity)
- Coordination of website messaging inc. retailer messaging, inc. copy proofing
- Supporting retailers with online product placement, pricing messages, branding
- Coordination of onsite/in-store support and events to retail partners
- Planning and development of in store collateral (POS materials etc)
- Administration of general marketing budgets and projects
You will be educated to degree level with marketing/social medial taken as part of your course, or further marketing studies undertaken. An experience marketer with a proven track record within the B2C sector, this will include trade support for online and retail, dealing with the planning and development of advertising campaigns for a 'fashion' brand. This will include managing/coordinating media activities (third party advertisers, media buying agencies, PR, influencer/blogger activity is a must). You will have experience of managing projects and marketing budgets. A skilled communicator you will have excellent creative writing skills and exceptional attention to detail.
This role will be offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. In return our client is offering a salary to £40,000 with an excellent benefits package.