Testnet Community Manager - Tax free
As Community Manager for the clients Testnet, you’ll be responsible for supporting community user experience who will directly or indirectly use Smart Contracts, a feature that is integral to the third-generation blockchain protocol of the company. We need a strategically-minded and relationship-oriented individual to help harness all of this positive energy into focused activity and increased engagement. You will operate, expand, and give strategic direction to our users and serve as the gateway between our product management team and the wider community.
As a super user of Smart Contracts including Testnet era KEVM and IELE Virtual Machines, you will build communication channels and relationships with those influencers to help facilitate understanding of features, identify change requests and drive adoption. Importantly, you will guide and maintain the evolution of the Testnet helping to implement and gather requirements based on community feedback to help the client prepare Smart Contract functionality for formal launch.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy and analytical professional who can measure the efficacy of our efforts, constantly tweaking and improving our processes. This will include prioritising the Testnet support needs in concert with the core Smart Contracts project team and managing the interface channels between the client and the Testnet communities. You are eager to experiment with changing developer, consumer and enterprise consumer consumption patterns, and you pay detailed attention to over measuring and improving the client’s community outreach initiative through tools like StackExchange and Reddit through to video presentations and supporting meetups – all essential tools to build familiarity with our communities. As part of the Marketing team, you will work alongside other Community Managers.
- Strong technology background with at least 10 years of B2B or enterprise experience across hardware/software.
- 2-3 years of working with developer-focused events and communities.
- An innate understanding of developer communities and what excites them.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to audiences with varying levels of understanding using Smart Contracts.
- Experience planning and hosting in-person events and meetups to hit strategic goals.
- Ability to gracefully navigate, listen, synthesize, influence, deescalate and re-route issues across the organization.
- Problem solver who seeks sustainable solutions versus isolated fixes.
- A belief that organizations and industries are best when they are diverse and inclusive, and a commitment to ensuring that everything we do reflects that belief.
- Travel as required to community events worldwide.
We are ideally looking for candidates to be based within the EMEA region. You can be based from home but flexibility to travel. However we are interested in the right candidate. Naturally you will need the required set up at home.
The interview Process
Most of the interviews will be via skype. With a final face to face, to be confirmed and at the cost of the client.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Home Based
- Tax Free
- Great opportunity within the cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies