Our client are looking for an experienced Software Tester to work full-time at their customer site in Glons, Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
- Demonstrated experience (at least ten years) in defence cooperation and industrial policy in either industry or government capacity
- Excellent knowledge in European and transatlantic defence industrial policy issues
- Thorough knowledge of C4ISR industry (including small and medium enterprises, start-ups and, not-for-profit bodies), business practices, and issues related to doing business with government organisations
- Proven ability to organise conferences, workshops and meetings with government and defence industry
- Track record of high performance in implementing new ideas and strategies particularly as it relates to industry engagement
- Experience in strengthening existing relationships with private sector and building new ones especially with small business and start-ups
- Experience issuing management reports on work performed by organisation and explaining and defending details of reports to senior levels
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with very good briefing and speech-writing skills
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)