Test Analyst - Applications and Systems
6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
Test Analyst - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Test Analyst to join a leading Law firm based in Central London. The position of Test Analyst revolves heavily around testing both Applications and Systems that are critical for the day to day running of such a large and diverse organisation. To be successful in the position of Test Analyst you will have previous experience in the overall design and development of automation scripts as well as continually researching new methods, tools and techniques in order to further support the automation process.
Within the position of Test Analyst you will need to be comfortable communicating with a number of different stakeholders, this includes creating presentations and relevant documentation to share with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Skills and experience required for the position of Test Analyst:
- Demonstrable experience in testing Applications
- Demonstrable experience in Systems Testing
- Highly experienced in Automation testing (Selenium,Cucumber,Appium etc)
- The ability to create automation test scripts
- Mentoring experience highly advantageous
- Previous experience within a Law or Professional Service Environment highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
Suitable applicants will have to successfully complete a Verbal and Numerical reasoning test in order to progress further in this process.