Test Analyst – Our Northampton based client aims to be the employer of choice within the motor industry. They put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting personal development.
Technology is at the heart of their customer experiences. You will be working in a fun, dynamic environment and amongst a highly motivated group of people.
As an important member of the team, you will help to define, develop and maintain the testing infrastructure to support the testing requirements of their award-winning website, internal business applications and key strategic initiatives.
You will work with the business analyst and development team to define acceptance criteria to implement as formal tests. Continuously driving the testing processes to keep them at the forefront of technology. Support team in resolving technical issues and challenges and documenting the configurations and processes in place.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following:
- An experienced tester with ideally 5 years’ experience in the field.
- A very analytical person, able to delve into the details of a problem.
- Experience of testing web based applications in Linux environments.
- Ideally experienced in a retail / e-commerce environment.
- Experience of test automation systems, i.e. Jenkins, Selenium or similar
- An understanding of version management, i.e. git, subversion
- A good communicator and documenter of processes.
- A self-motivated individual with a keen eye for the detail and always looking to improve and progress their own knowledge and capabilities.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline or applicable industry experience.
- A strong team member and player.
Ideally, you will also need to hold a full UK Driving License
They are absolutely committed to making sure that you have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for your achievements.
The fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service, plus Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme