Technical Support Engineer – Home based – Tax Free
The client is an engineering company that builds cryptocurrencies and blockchains for academic institutions, government entities and corporations. They are a decentralised company that fosters small, innovative and agile teams executing on ideas which have the potential to cause cascading disruption.
We are looking for a talented, Technical Support Engineer to join our growing in-house team. In this full time, remote work opportunity, you will be responsible for supporting our products built around our third-generation blockchain technologies.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, you will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems to help our customers install and use our applications. You will interact with a diverse growing global community of users across our portfolio of products.
With direct access to our customers you will liaise with departments in the company including engineering, project management and marketing to inform other parts of the business about customer experience challenges and opportunities. You will be empathetic and resourceful in interacting with our customers to resolve their technical issues.
Ultimately, you will be the person our customers trust to resolve their issues when they need help the most. Are you up to the challenge?
- Provide prompt and accurate technical support to our customers
- Take ownership for and track issues from submission through to resolution (entire lifecycle) and within agreed time limits
- Research and identify solutions to technical software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem so it can be documented in an unambiguous manner.
- Talk customers through a series of actions via email, until they solve their technical issue
- Develop and maintain good relationships with our customers
- Act as primary technical support lead for one or more of our testnets helping us to gather vital feedback from the community before the features are launched into production (mainnet)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for managers
- Document support issues and contribute to our knowledge base in the form of notes, manuals (runbook), knowledge base, and FAQ
- Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to resolve problems
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Home Based
- Tax Free
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Teo Rusu on 01908886030 or email@example.com