This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Controller to join the World's largest photographic and imaging company. Working from their UK Head Office in Bedford, your main focus will be to provide first-line technical support to their business customers throughout the UK.
- Customer Support - Provide a high level of telephone technical support and advice on process control to customers, ensuring that all the monitoring services run by the department function in an efficient manner.
- Reporting/Call Data - Review call volumes and technical trends and assess how best to improve support levels and correct any Technical issues, reporting any findings to the responsible Technical Specialist and Technical Manager.
- System maintenance & Administration - Maintain Systems used within the department and carry out any related administration duties. Update web site and formulate related FAQ responses.
- Product Testing - Assist in the assessment of any new related products introduced internally or through field trials.
- Project Work - Carry out any related project work either on own or with other department members as appropriate and specified by the Technical manager.
You will have previous telephone based customer service experience and ideally an interest in IT as you'll be working with technical equipment and software, full training on their products will be provided.
You will have strong problem solving skills and a real aptitude for providing solutions to their customers queries. Our client is looking for a confident, personable individual with a real 'can-do' attitude.
In return they are offering a salary to £18,500, Christmas Bonus, Company pension, Life Assurance and 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown).