Technical Security Consultant - DV Cleared
3 Month Contract
Technical Security Consultant - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Technical Security Consultant with a valid DV Clearance to join a market leading Cyber Security and Defence organisation based in the Bristol area. In the capacity of Technical Security Consultant you will have in depth knowledge and experience within the Cyber Security with matching accreditation such as CISSP etc. In the position of Technical Security Consultant you will have the necessary communication skills to build up strong relationships across all levels and formats within a large cyber and defence organisation as well as the ability to work autonomously. In the position of Technical Security Consultant you will be tasked with the overall assesment of multiple technical security controls and the risks that are presented as well as working closely with multiple teams and stakeholders throughout this organisation.
Skills and experience required for the position of Technical Security Consultant:
- Experience of working in a large scale Cyber Security and Defence organisation
- In depth technical knowledge of Cyber Security
- Valid DV Clearance
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Certifications in Cyber Security (CISSP, CCP IA Architect)
- The ability to work across multiple work streams and teams as well as autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Technical Security Consultant to join a market leading cyber and defence organisation based in the Somerset area.