Technical Project Manager – Peterborough
Competitive Salary and Bonus
Working as part of a team of Project Managers with the SSC PMO, the role is responsible for the end to end delivery of projects ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the full scope as detailed in the project brief.
The role will oversee the entire project portfolio for several assigned business units.
- Planning and Management of the end to end life cycle of projects.
- Facilitate Project Definition Workshops.
- Produce Project Initiation Documents.
- Project Administration including weekly highlight reports, minutes and Risk Register.
- Financial Management.
- Change Management.
- Quality Management.
- Strategic planning and proactive management of complete programme of work per Business Unit.
- Effective resource scheduling.
- Ensure seamless service transition including relevant, authorised documentation.
Knowledge & Experience
- Formal Project Management Methodology (i.e. PRINCE2)
- Relevant experience as a Project/Programme Manager within a similar environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution
- Experience of running projects of 6 months or more and budgets of £250,000 plus
- Experience of running multiple concurrent projects
- ITIL Foundation
- Knowledge of IT platforms and applications
- Experience of running project teams
- Site visits UK wide and Europe
Occasional out of hours work overseeing implementation (as per agreed p