Technical Project Manager - 6 Months - £450-500p/d - Peterborough
A Project Manager Security is required by a FTSE 100 company with operations in 48 countries. The UK’s largest and most progressive marketer of food, drink and energy industry co-products. They operate some of the most advanced research in their market.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver a number of critical technical security improvement projects across the business. Liaising with the business, service providers and information security stakeholders.
There are multiple stakeholders involved and the portfolio of projects is interesting and varied and will require detailed planning to meet the demands of the different security initiatives. This will need someone with energy and enthusiasm who is sociable with great interpersonal skills.
- Gain an understanding of the security requirements and initiatives from all stakeholders
- Build a prioritised schedule of work
- Identify and negotiate required resources
- Manage and deliver the portfolio plan
- Manage the various stakeholders
Key Skills & Experience
- Project Management certified
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
- Security experience (desirable)
For more information, please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 883033