Technical Architect (Security Projects)
3 month contract
£500 per day
Technical Architect - We are actively seeking a Technical Architect to join a market leading Peterborough based organisation! The role of Technical Architect revolves around the on going work as part of a new Security team around a large portfolio of Security Projects within a global enterprise. The position of Technical Architect requires someone with experience of Privelege Access Management, Network Segmentation and Multi Factor Authentication for both new and existing infrastructure and network platforms. In this position you will be working with various technical teams across a large body of work revolving around this organisations Cyber Security.
Skills and Experience required for the position of Security Infrastructure Architect::
- Experienced in Security solutions within Infrastructure and Network environments.
- Experience with Privileged Access Management solutions within large scale environments.
- Network Segmentation/Micro Segmentation using VmWare NSX
- Knowledge of Multi Factor Authentication.
- Use of CyberArk, Centrify or BeyondTrust Solutions
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Level Technical Architect to join a global organisation based in Peterborough.