Technical GDPR Project Manager
3 Month Contract (Initial)
Technical GDPR Project Manager - We are actively seeking a Technical GDPR Project Manager to join a well estabilished organisation based in Hertfordshire to help with the technical elements to multiple GDPR and technical teams across it's technology team. In the position of Technical GDPR Project Manager you will have excellent Senior stakeholder engagement skills with experience of a reporting line that feeds directly to C-level stakeholders. Within the position of Technical GDPR Project Manager you will have excellent insight into the technical elements that go into implementing GDPR on a large scale with the ability to manage multiple schemes of work and large scale teams in order to fully deliver on the already existing and new work streams.
Skills and experience required for the position of Technical GDPR Project Manager:
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Great knowledge and experience of implementing GDPR
- Technical knowledge behind the implementation of GDPR
- The ability to manage multiple teams and work streams concurrently
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a large scale GDPR project based within Hertfordshire.