Technical Consultant (Professional Services)
Location: North London/Herts
£35k-£60k + Bonus, depending on level of experience
About the company
A new generation, market leading SaaS customer communications management (CCM) software solution provider. They deliver the most advanced customer communications and collaboration capability while enabling enterprises to take advantage of cloud technology to provide deployment flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience implementing and integrating enterprise software systems in a consulting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Good commercial decision making skills
- Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude
- Presentable, client facing skills
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Implements the companies solutions (SaaS/Cloud and Hybrid option)
- Advises clients on best practice for the implementation and configuration of the companies API
- Works with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion, providing mentoring and technical guidance to more junior team members.
- Develops, supports and maintains project plans.
- Deputises in the absence of Project Manager or Principal Consultant
- Reports regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for both the companies and their customers
- Meet delivery schedules and budgets.
- Manage project change controls, ensuring the companies contractual position.
- Execute project kick off and post-project reviews
- Create customer implementation document and provide quality implementation documentation on time
- Interface with clients in a professional manner
- Create Scope of work documentation, Work estimates, Work breakdown structures, Professional Services Statement of Works,
- Willing to travel extensively up to 50% (Mainly in EMEA)
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in all aspects of solution delivery life cycle
- Experience of requirement gathering and solution design
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Project management methodologies and tools
- Some experience with XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XML Schema, XSL-FO
- Good overview of web technologies as XHTML, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with DTP / Photoshop, InDesign
- Enterprise software - Customer Communication Management
- Software as a Service experience,
- Salesforce.com (and APEX development) is an advantage
- Experience with Print Formats: PDF, PS, (AFP)
- Management, Web Analytics and Workflow technologies
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivized to over-achieve!
- Up to date technology
- Opportunities to train and develop in multiple areas
- Annual bonus based on the Company’s performance (high performing)
- Friendly, flexible and fun working environment
If you would like to hear more about this role please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886 030 or email@example.com